Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday’s Life In Him–Worry


Happy Monday Everyone!
 
Who wants to join in “Monday's Life In Him”?
 
It’s easy…
Just grab this button below & post it somewhere either on your blog post or on your main page.
 
Then…
 
Write a post about HIM (Jesus)
 
Sometimes I just post a verse,
sometimes I share a short story
or sometimes I write a short study.
Either way… Let’s spread His Word and His Love!
 

Here is what I have for today:

Matthew 6:25-26

Don't Worry

25 "So I tell you, don't worry about the food or drink you need to live, or about the clothes you need for your body. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothes. 26 Look at the birds in the air. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. And you know that you are worth much more than the birds.

So why worry? The animals don’t worry about their food or other needs… and God takes care of them. How much more does God love us?!?

This is so hard for me.

Right now I am stressed to the max.

I can’t seem to find a home to rent in the area I need and the price that I need. I can’t seem to get another daycare kid for the life of me. I need another daycare kid to be more comfortable financially. And my mother-in-law is moving in this house within about a week. We can NOT live with her. She is a smoker. And a screamer, cusser, trouble maker. She is one who is not happy unless she is making you miserable. I can’t let my kids live that way. I have to get my family out of here.

If you all have a spare moment, pray for me. Pray that God finds me the perfect house to rent… and QUICK! I’d really like to move around Feb. 1st… not too much past that.

Thanks!

Now it’s your turn.

Write a post about Him, and then post “Monday’s Life In Him” button somewhere on your blog. Either in the actual post or in your sidebar. And like up here so others can visit you and read about Him.

4 comments :

  1. Prayed! Hoping you get that place soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you and your husband can face this trial in a God pleasing way. I understand about living with your MIL. Had conflicts with my MIL too!! Praying for peace and provision in your family, sweetie! blessings on your day, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, worry is such a tough one to overcome--a daily battle for me. I'll definitely be praying that God will meet your needs...and praying that you'll keep living as a witness for Him when you have to spend time around your MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I missed something. What is going on? I want to pray and believe with you!

    Janet

    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Rude Remarks?