Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Review - Jayme’s Inch Loss Wraps


I am so excited to tell you all about Jayme’s Inch Loss Wraps!
Jayme sent me a wrap to try out!
154724_127312120663056_121024831291785_167838_1768121_n
image155513_127538117307123_121024831291785_168880_4577027_n
These are Jayme’s Inch Loss Wraps.
I was able to try one wrap and I have to say… I was a tad bit skeptical about the ability to lose inches in 45 minutes.
I read as much as I could about these wraps and I found out, these wraps are different that other diuretic products out there that cause water weight reduction only. This applicator metabolizes fat for more energy. It is also an anit-inflammatory and detoxes the fat. Inch loss is not the only benefit either! It defines, tightens, tones and firms the skin and visibly enhances the body’s contours.
I am truly amazed at how well this worked for me. I measured myself in 3 spots before I applied the wrap: Above my belly button, below my belly button and on my belly button. I applied the wrap and kept the wrap on for 45 min. I was instructed to take the wrap off after the 45 min. and rub in the extra lotion. Then measure again.
Like I said, I was amazed at the results! My skin was smooth and firmer. I measured my three areas again. I had lost 1/4 of an inch in each area. I was told  it does 99.9% of the detox getting in the layer of your skin the first 45 minutes and it will continue to work into your fat cells for 72 hours – so I was to measure again after the 72 hours.
My total results? I had lost 3/4 in. on my belly button, 3/4 above my belly button and 2 inches below my belly button!!! AMAZING!!! I did not expect to get such great results!
So who wants to try on?

119 comments :

  1. I like Jayme's inch loss wraps on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am following you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked Jayme's inch loss wraps on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I definately "like" you on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I definately "like" you on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, this sounds very interesting! Never heard of anything like it before.

    I definately could lose a few inches.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following your blog.

    Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked Jayme's FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted on FB here:
    http://www.facebook.com/raisingfutureleaders

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you through GFC
    curlie girlie
    curliegirlie03 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Jaymes Inch Loss Wraps on FB
    Sara Elizabeth
    curliegirlie03 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I subscribe by email.
    curliegirlie03 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like her wraps on FB (k. welch)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you on fb (k. welch)

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow you on twitter (katrinawelch)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i follow you, jacquisblogs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like jayme's loss wraps on FB

    Jacquisblogs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stopping by to say hello from the 12/20 blog hop. Would love for you to visit and follow me back @http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com
    Twitter: @craftsexaminer
    Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/mommiesandbeyond

    ReplyDelete
  21. im a follower via GFC and like jayme's wraps on FB- name Dana Vaughn

    danav27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like we dont have it all together on FB- name Dana Vaughn

    danav27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm an email subscriber

    danav27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I am a follower - happytobe1951

    happytobe1951@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I liked Jaymes Inch Loss Wraps on FB

    Sandi J.
    happytobe1951@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you and like on Facebook!

    sippycupmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on Twitter!

    sippycupmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you
    mybaybah at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Jayme’s Inch Loss Wraps on Facebook
    mybaybah at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like Jayme's Inch Loss Wraps on FB...

    ReplyDelete
  31. I already like you on FB too!

    lilizbit3033 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a follower!
    jennifer.lebeda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I liked Jayme's fb page

    jennifer.lebeda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I liked your fb page

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm following you on twitter @lebedaslife

    ReplyDelete
  36. hoping i win so i dont look pregnant anymore!

    I am a follower of yours, and i like and posted on her fb page
    mari(dot)teaches(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i like you on fb
    mari(dot)teaches(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i follow you on twitter
    mari(dot)teaches(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i am a confirmed subscriber with this email
    mari(dot)teaches(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I"m a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Liked the Wrap page on FB

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like you on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous12/24/2010

    I am a public follower (Kait) and I like Jayme's wraps on FB (Kait P.)

    philadybug AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous12/24/2010

    I like you on FB (Kait P.)

    philadybug AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous12/24/2010

    I follow you on twitter (kpicco)


    philadybug AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous12/24/2010

    I didn't realize the mandatory entries counted as two

    I am a public follower (Kait) and I like Jayme's wraps on FB (Kait P.)

    philadybug AT hotmail DOT com

    ****#2****

    ReplyDelete
  47. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis
    I like Jayme's Inch Loss Wraps
    on facebook (Louis Here)

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous12/24/2010

    Thanks for visiting my site earlier. I'll follow you via GFC. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  50. LIke Jayme's Inch Loss on FB

    brandielam3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Follow via GFC
    brandielam3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Like you on FB
    brandielam3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow you on Twitter (@shakymommy)

    brandielam3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Subscribe via email
    brandielam3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am following you on google friend connect


    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I liked Jayme on facebook

    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I liked you on facebook

    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am following you on twitter


    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am an email subscriber


    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I tweeted about the giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/my2greatkids


    joeysmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am a public follower (Kerismommy) and I like Jayme's wraps on FB ( Amy Lynn)


    kerismommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like you on FB

    kerismommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Following you on twitter

    Kerismommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Email susbcriber


    kerismommY@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you via GFC and I like Jayme's Inch Loss Wraps on FB-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow you on FB-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you on twitter-bradywadie14
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/18929291421032449
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. daily FB post
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=180650261964952&id=152691381437384
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I subscribe to your blog via email
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm now following you back and would love a wrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I liked Jayme's Wraps on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I also liked your facebook page as well! Can you tell I'd like to win a wrap? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  74. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/19324968588283904
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. daily FB post
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=121423177922742&id=152691381437384
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I do follow you via gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I do like Jayme's Inch Loss Wraps on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I do like you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I do follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I do subscribe via e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am following google friend connect and I liked Jayme's Inch Loss Wraps on facebook under merrin

    merrin24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am now following we have it all on twitter under beachbabys

    merrin24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. i am a follower

    lizze dot norlander at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like Jayme's on FB

    lizze dot norlander at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Following you publicly on here.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Liked Jayme's page on Fb

    ReplyDelete
  87. Like you on FB too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  88. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/19681031221153792
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/20039844105289728
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. follow you GFC

    thwadventuresofmommyb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. like Jaymes FB page Lori Bolden

    thwadventuresofmommyb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. like u on FB Lori Bolden

    thwadventuresofmommyb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. follow you twitter @boldenlori

    thwadventuresofmommyb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I tweeted, http://twitter.com/#!/boldenlori/status/20138890291576832

    theadventuresofmommyb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. more than me, hubby needs this!

    I follow you on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  96. Like sponsor on FB

    esty dot blog at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete
  97. like you on FB

    esty dot blog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like Jayme & a Follower of your fun blog on GFC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I liked your facebook fun page as well!! Thank you so much!
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am a GFC follower of your blog, and I "Like" Jayme's on Facebook as Amanda Tomlinson

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like We Don't Have it All Together on Facebook as Amanda Tomlinson

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow We Have it All on Twitter @smile7891

    aaron_amanda(At)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/20549318565961728
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I'm a GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I "Like" Jayme's on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like you on facebook! Found you through Jenn's RAQ page!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'm a public follower!
    B.Miller

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like Jayme's Inch Loss Wraps!
    B.Miller

    ReplyDelete
  109. i like we don't have it all together on FB
    B.Miller

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow we have it all on twitter
    B.Miller

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Rude Remarks?