I am very excited to tell you all about my experience with Time4Learning!
Here is an overview from Time4Learning:
Time4Learning has hundreds of activities to offer in each grade level:
This review is entirely my own opinion and written by me. The content was not written by Time4Learning. I was compensated by Time4Learning.

Here is an overview from Time4Learning:
“Time4Learning is a new approach that takes advantage of today's technology. It's a convenient, online home education program that combines learning with fun educational teaching games.I have four kids who were all able to try out Time4Learning. I have an 8th grader, a 6th grader, a 5th grader and I also have a 5 year old daycare girl who was too young to start kindergarten at the beginning of this year. In my opinion she was a tad bit behind when compared to others her age. I thought this program would be great for her! My three older kids used this program as an addition to their school work.
The online language arts and math comprise a comprehensive program for preschool, elementary school, and middle school. Science and social studies programs are provided as a free bonus for most grades.
Kids like using the computer to learn and to develop their skills. The Time4Learning educational teaching program gives students independence to progress at their own pace.
Parents like that Time4Learning tracks progress and helps students advance along individualized learning paths. Students master the skills and concepts needed for academic success.
Have a child with math and reading skills at different grade levels? No problem, just tell us in the online registration process.
Time4Learning is proven effective, has a low monthly price, and provides a money-back guarantee so you can be sure that it works for your family, Satisfaction Guaranteed!”
Time4Learning has hundreds of activities to offer in each grade level:
My 8th grader & 6th grader took a peek and played around a bit in Time4Learning, but my 5th grader really enjoyed it and went online often in the evenings. She was able to do her favorite subject – writing. She loved going on the computer & being able to write stories and ‘journal entries’.
The one who benefited the most from this program was my 5 year old daycare girl, Gianna. Gianna went on Time4Learning every single day. Not only during the daytime while she was in my care, but also at night-time at home! Her dad joked with me saying that Gianna has taken over his computer, she loves it so much!
Gianna completed the first preschool level and was able to go up a level. The first level has 83 activities and the second level has 92 activities. I asked her every day, “Gianna what activity is your favorite?” and Gianna would tell me, “All of them are my favorite!”
I noticed a huge improvement in many areas with Gianna. Her counting abilities drastically improved along with her rhyming abilities. Now during the day, she will pick out things she sees in the room and try to find a rhyming word. Gianna also needed help recognizing letters. She has improved SO MUCH thanks to Time4Learning! I am so excited for her!
A BIG THANKS goes out to Time4Learning!
Gianna’s dad is planning to continue their membership because of how much Gianna loves the program and also because of how much she has learned in such a short period of time. Next fall when Gianna starts kindergarten, she will be ready to go!!
Head over to Time4Learnning to try out the free demo’s!
This review is entirely my own opinion and written by me. The content was not written by Time4Learning. I was compensated by Time4Learning.

Cool! We used to do Time4Learning.
ReplyDeleteI wrote this for them:
http://www.time4learning.com/homeschool/homeschooling_in_indiana.shtml
:)
Janet
Awesome, we homeschool and I'm gonna check this out!
ReplyDeleteWe've used T4L for going on four years now and it has helped my son so much. He is a visual learner, and has dyslexia, and Time4Learning has been a lifesaver because the multimedia lessons, and the fact that so much of the material was able to be read aloud to my son. I'm glad you enjoyed the program!!
ReplyDeleteWe use t4ling, too. My son loves the math.
ReplyDelete