Thursday, November 4, 2010

“Toddler Talk Thursdays”


I have found a few new blog hops/memes this week. I am not too sure how “Toddler Talk Thursdays” works so I will scope out a few and see what everyone is doing :) I know, I know… I am a copy cat! Well, whatever I am supposed to do – I KNOW I will have plenty to talk about!!

So here it is:This week’s topic is:  What's in your bag?


I’ve never really been a “diaper bag”-kinda person. I do carry a bag though. It just happens to be an over the shoulder type that I stole from one of my girls. We pick up a lot of these type of bags from Target, Payless Shoes (bogo) or Claire’s Botique. My girls use these to carry their books in to school. I swiped one of theirs. It’s nice & small & stylish compared to a diaper bag.

I am able to carry JUST the basics. A few diapers. A small pack of wipes. I have a small first aid kit because I am always out with my Gracie who is 18 months old & my daycare kids. Let’s see… what else do I have in there? I usually have a ziploc baggie of cherrios and fishies. I still have room to throw a few sippies inside too.

I’m pretty simple.

I don’t like to carry a bagillion things.

Here is another one:

Thursday Blog Hops Sooo… Today a year ago…100_1817 (2)1 Oh how I miss that!

Blog Hops:
Be sure to leave me a comment so I can come & visit you!!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the info, haven't seen that one before...and I talk toddler all day so this should be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Jeans on your little one!!!




    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/04/2010

    Stopping by from Toddler Talk Thursday. It's not a usual meme for me either, but I was intrigued by this week's topic. I don't carry much stuff around either, and usually just use my own purse. Stop by to see exactly what I carry!

    ~Erin @ http://dreamingwithmidnite.com
    TwitterID: Midnite592

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toddler talk, neat.

    Glad to see I'm not the only one who steals (borrows) bags from their kids. one of my favorite bags is actually my daughters.

    Cute picture of you and baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be featured this week - so I hope you will come back!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Rude Remarks?