Friday, November 5, 2010

VOTE For My Friend’s Baby – It’s EASY!





Smart and Trendy Moms
Friend Finding Fridays

While you are here, can you do me a favor?

Ok, QUICK!

Go VOTE For Odin!

74914_450315487716_56565182716_5472645_945830_n To Vote:

  1. “LIKE” the photo above HERE!!!

HURRY!!!

VOTING ENDS FRIDAY EVENING I BELIEVE!

VOTING IS OVER!
Odin came in 2nd Place, Thank You all so much!

THANKS :)

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for participating in Mommy Madness! You have a cute blog. I'm following you back and I look forward to reading your blog! Love your Wordless Wednesday post! Super cute!! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, I hope you have a great weekend!

    By the way, that picture of Odin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! What a cutie-pie!!

    Im a new follower from the Mommy Madness blog hop

    http://ourthingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following me followed ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/06/2010

    Thanks for joining Fabulous Friday Follow! I'm already a follower of yours. Have a great weekend and have a great vacation.

    Kindly,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Rude Remarks?