Happy Wednesday Everyone.
I want to let you all know about the current giveaways going on here:
Earrings from Blue Kat Designs (Ends Saturday 9pm)
And coming very soon:
There are a few more I have up my sleeve… I’ll keep those a surprise ^_^
So…
Who wants to hop?
Meet new friends?
Visit new blogs?
I do!
If you are new here, leave me a comment so I can visit you too!
I am from Chicago-Land (IL).
Maybe it’s because I am from Chicago (well about 45 minutes west of Chicago) – but I don’t think there is anything all that interesting about Chicago. The ‘same ole-same-ole’…
Sears Tower. Stupidly re-named the Willis Tower.
The Great Chicago Fire… ya know, the cow that started the huge fire in 1871.
The Bears
The Blackhawks
THE CUBS (Sox SUCK!)
Here in my town (Aurora) we have Walter Paytons (Bears) Roundhouse, but that’s no biggie.
The weather is miserably cold right now. This week we had single digits and the “real feel” was in the negitive 20’s-30’s YUK!
Anybody up for “wordless” Wednesday?
I’m not. I can’t keep my mouth shut, but ya’ll know that :)
Meet my Dad & Step-mom…
My Dad had foot surgery the day before this (last week). He was out shopping the very next day. In my Step-mom’s words, “you can’t hold a man down” – haha! Now today (a week later) they are in Disney. It was 23F when they called me today!!! Woo! That’s harsh!
Now YOUR TURN!
Link up!

Hello! I grew up in Villa Park!! Lived in Aurora for a time, as well. Small world! Stopping by from where in the world blog hop, Nice to met you! take care-Amy
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower! I would love it if you would follow me back!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Centslessdeals/128620537199482?v=wall
Stopping by here for the where in the world are you wednesday?
ReplyDeletenewest follower , follow me back
see you around!
Wow, great hop list, thank you! Hopping over to say hello and to invite you to visit my blog and also enter my giveaway. Hugs! Katherine
ReplyDeleteHopping over from the where in the world blog hop. I am also following you. I love these kinds of blogs!!
ReplyDeleteDenise Alberino
www.clothinglabels4u.blogspot.com
Whoa, too cold in Florida! Looks like fun in spite of the foot :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
What a great blog you have! I'm following you from the hop :). I hope to see you around soon at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters
ReplyDeleteDanielle, Cute positive and fun blog...Love the title :-) I'll send you some warm thoughts from the desert southwest. I think it's supposed to be around 73 today. You can find me over at http://theskinnyonmini.blogspot.com and at http://inherpeace-janetsjournal.blogspot.com/. Have a great Wednesday. Blessings, Janet
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for stopping by my Blog today; What's On My mind. You do have some cool give aways.
ReplyDeleteHappy Hunp day!
Jen
Hi Danielle!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and following my blog . . . I'm following you as well :)
Have an awesome day . . . Gina
http://labelladiva.blogspot.com
http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com
. . . and many more blogs!
Following from Wyoming, USA
ReplyDeleteOn the Global Hop!
Can you kindly give me a follow back? If you stop in, please just click like on FB. It's a pretty new page. Much obliged!
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/where-in-world-are-you-global-blog-hop.html
I have been to Chicago once!
Thanks for joining the Global Blog Hop! I've only been to Chicago once and that was just to stop at the airport for a connecting flight! I'd love to go back for a visit though.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower - I found you through the Follow Me Wednesday blog hop. Come follow me back! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com
I just posted a $30 CSN Stores giveaway today so feel free to enter that too! :)
Thanks for the links :)
ReplyDeletepopped over from the blog hop over at Mommy Moment.
ReplyDeleteNeat blog! Hope that you will wanna pop by mine to say hello.
Have lots of nice arts ad crafts, family traditions, freebies, discounts, and giveaways related to the theme of Around the World in December.
Hope that you and your readers will want to read my very comprehensive post.
Happy Friday!
Colleen:)
Hi, thanks for stopping by and following Bentobloggy.com - I'm now following you back!
ReplyDelete-Emily
Bentobloggy.com