As some might know if you’ve read "about me", I am anti-vaccine… We fight the flu naturally along with other diseases and sicknesses.
Within the past couple of weeks I have had a handful of people ask me for links to vaccine information. I have been sending this info through emails. I decided to post the info here on my blog so that all I need to do is give people the link to this post. This also enables me to add links when I come across them. I will do my best to keep this as organized as possible, wish me luck!
Please also understand that some of this is fact, while some is opinion. I do recognize this. I do NOT need you to point this out to me.
One other thing… This is the information I have. I am just posting this. Obviously I am ‘anti-vaccine’. I do not expect anyone to agree with me. This is my stand & I will stand firm so there is no need to argue against me – I will not change my mind. Feel free to state anything you want in a comment box… but most likely I will not respond.
I also want to make it clear that I am in no way putting down any parents who do vaccinate their children. This is only my personal stand… and anyone who wants the information that I have come across - here it is.
SITES TO SIGN UP FOR: (email subscription) Most of these sites have a search box. Make sure to type in ‘vaccinations’ and read all that comes up.
YouTube Channels:
Here is Part 1 of “The Dangers of Vaccines” – be sure to watch all the parts!
Here is what the USP Thiomersal Material Safety Data Sheet says:

(This is hard to view – just right-click & ‘save as’ into your computer so you can zoom in to read it.)
Pregnancy comments:
Reproduction studies in rats and rabbits have shown increases in fetal deaths in animals given thimerosal.
High levels of mercury in pregnant women may cause developmental problems in the fetus.

Within the past couple of weeks I have had a handful of people ask me for links to vaccine information. I have been sending this info through emails. I decided to post the info here on my blog so that all I need to do is give people the link to this post. This also enables me to add links when I come across them. I will do my best to keep this as organized as possible, wish me luck!
Please also understand that some of this is fact, while some is opinion. I do recognize this. I do NOT need you to point this out to me.
One other thing… This is the information I have. I am just posting this. Obviously I am ‘anti-vaccine’. I do not expect anyone to agree with me. This is my stand & I will stand firm so there is no need to argue against me – I will not change my mind. Feel free to state anything you want in a comment box… but most likely I will not respond.
I also want to make it clear that I am in no way putting down any parents who do vaccinate their children. This is only my personal stand… and anyone who wants the information that I have come across - here it is.
SITES TO SIGN UP FOR: (email subscription) Most of these sites have a search box. Make sure to type in ‘vaccinations’ and read all that comes up.
- Mercola - Natural Health Information
- Mercola's Facebook Page
- National Vaccine Information Center
- Think Twice Global Vaccine Institution
- Vaccine Links (From Mercola's Site)
- Links on 'thimerosal' (From Mercola's site)
- List of TOXIC Materials in Vaccines
- Vaccines Truth Forum - Medical Literature and Vaccine Reactions Part 1
- Article - (Doses in 1950 vs. today, diseases on the rise?, more vaccination = more health: chronic brain and immune system dysfunction, flu shot necessary, safe, effective?, profits linked to vaccine mandates, alliance between vaccine companies & govt., prejudice and discrimination against unvaccinated… and more.
- Developmental Delay Resources (DDR)
- When on this page, type “vaccines” in the search box & you are given this: Pages & Pages Of Links To Click On!
- Vaccine Links (From Alex Jones' Info Wars)
- MMR Info (From Think Twice)
- Reversing Vaccine Damage (From Think Twice)
- Roger Knapp MD (Thimerosal & Autism)
- World Assoc. For Vaccine Education (WAVE)
- Wave Blog
- Child Hood Shots
- S.A.N.E. vax, inc
- Article From CNN Health - "Should I Vaccinate My Baby"
- National Vaccine Information Center
- The Doctors Corner: Be sure to click on all of the links provided by each doctor.
- K.N.O.W. Vaccines (Kids Need Options With Vaccines) – Vaccine schedule, distribution, ingredients, fillers, & reactions to each ingredient.
- Article From My Parent Time by Barbara Loe Fisher Co-Founder & President of National Vaccine Information Center (listed above)
- Blog Written By Barbara Loe Fisher – Be sure to look through the very many links throughout this blog.
- Generation Rescue - Vaccine Info
- Holistic Moms Network (Blog)
- Informed Parenting (Blog)… and another one From Informed Parenting
- Vaccine Truth
- Pro-Life Action League (Gardasil)
- Well Being Journal (Article)
- Well Being Journal (Article - HPV) – See more links at bottom of page.
- Well Being Journal (Article - short amt. of info on MMR)
- Natural News: Vaccines Cause Autism - Supporting Evidence
- Fight Back H1N1
- Peaceful Parenting (Blog)
- Australia Bans Flu Vaccine
- Adventures In Autism (blog)
- The Dark Side Of Genetics (blog) – there are other links on this page to click on.
- Vaccine Awareness Network - Remember My Name
- Article - "Twins Die Minutes After Measles Vaccine"
- Organic Health - H1N1/Pregnant Women/Miscarriages
- Vaccine Information Network (VINE)
- Inside Vaccines
- Informed Citizens Against Vaccination
- National Vaccine Center
- Mary Tocco From "Child Hood Shots"
- International Medicine Counsel On Vaccination - Maine Chpt.
- 4000 Holes
- Jenny McCarthy's Body Count Saves Lives
- Vaccine Truth
- Vaccination Liberation - Exemption Forms
- IL Statutes/Laws/Exemption Forms (and other states) – just go to the top of the page to find your state
- Declaration of Vaccine Exemption
- Recommendations VS. Laws
- DO NOT SIGN THE AAP VACCINE REFUSAL FORM!!!!!!!!!
YouTube Channels:
- Mercola - (Scan through to find the vaccine info)
- National Vaccine Information Center's Videos (Barbara Loe Fisher)
- Health Ranger 7 – (Scan through to find the vaccine info)
- Play List - "Dangers Of Swine Flu Vaccine" From "Health Ranger 7" on
- Mary Tocco From "Child Hood Shots"
- Alex Jones - (Scan through to find the vaccine info)
- Vaccine Truth
- Videos I Have Saved On MY YouTube Channel (some are not on vaccines… just skip those. If you are not brought to the correct spot, then find my playlists & click on “health care”.
- While in YouTube – type “Thimerosal” in the search box. Watch as much as you can.
- How Mercury Causes Brain Damage
- Vaccination The Hidden Truth Part 1
- Mercury In Vaccines In Arkansas Defeated
- Generation Rescue (Autism Reversal)
- Video of 2 Moms Who Reverse Autism In Sons – view videos over to the right.
- Vaccine and Scientific Studies – Authorities often claim that "anti-vaccine" websites do not provide valid documentation. This site provides hundreds of peer-reviewed studies from scientific and medical journals. Many of these studies link vaccines to the onset of new diseases.
- Vaccine Ingredients/Chemicals & Reactions/Conditions
Here is Part 1 of “The Dangers of Vaccines” – be sure to watch all the parts!
{Note: I will continually add links to this post as I find them, so if you are interested then be sure to stop back periodically}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The flu shot “recommended” for pregnant women contains 25 micrograms of Thiomersal, which is 49.6% ethylmercury. Here is what the USP Thiomersal Material Safety Data Sheet says:
(This is hard to view – just right-click & ‘save as’ into your computer so you can zoom in to read it.)
Pregnancy comments:
Reproduction studies in rats and rabbits have shown increases in fetal deaths in animals given thimerosal.
High levels of mercury in pregnant women may cause developmental problems in the fetus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally believe Vitamin D is very important during flu season. I will post some links of what I have read… Here is one for now – I will post more as soon as I get a free moment!
VITAMIN D

I'm anti vaccine too! Eva is 1 and hasn't had anything. My other kids had it when they were older and when I thought they were going to go to school.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was able to do it from the begining! With my 3 older ones I did not know I even had a choice. When I was pregnant with my 4th, I had heard talk of the dangers of vaccines... but was not knowledgable enough. I did skip the hep. B shot in the hospital at her birth though. But after that I kept on schedule until her 1 yr shots. After that - I am DONE! At her 1 yr shots I was very knowledgable, but not strong enough to fight the dr's.... NOW I AM!!
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower of your blog :)