Thursday, August 19, 2010

It’s Friday!! Who’s Hopping?!?


Happy

Friday

Everyone!!

Come & meet me :)

Join me in these BLOG HOP’s

I love finding new blogs & meeting new people, don’t you?!?

Visit one or all of the blog hops below…

Leave a friendly comment…

Follow them if you like their blog… and maybe they will like you back :)

New Friend Fridays
friday-follow

badge


Trendy Treehouse Follow Me FridayBanner

LifeasaWife BoostMyBlogFriday
 
{aka 5QF}
Rules:
You answer 5 questions & then link up!
So here I go…

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about? Yep. Dani…. came from DANIelle, duh ;D   And then I go by hun, ma, hey you, whatever.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings? Yeah that’s a tough one. I am the oldest. My sister is 15 months younger than me. I am the shorter one :)family 1217

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other? Well that would depend.  If I have to pick someone who is just like Mike then that would be Adam Sandler – they are a perfect  match:adam_sandler_cole_dylan_sprouse_big adam-sandler

Buttttttt…. If I could CHOSE someone, then that would be Vin Diesel… I would keep him very busy!vin-diesel-20070210-209945

4. What is currently your favorite song? Like I said on Sunday, it depends. It really depends on my mood. I have so many different types of music that I like it’s hard to chose. So if you really want to know, then check out MY YouTube Channel – click on “favorites” and  on the right sidebar scroll down to see what I like. BUT be careful… some songs are not meant for little ears!! Here is one of my favorites though – every time I hear this song I think of this:

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase? Oooh too much to mention. I’d be writing forever.  

So that’s me! I am looking forward to reading about all of you now. It takes me all weekend to pick a handful of blogs to visit (and/or follow)… so eventually within the next 3 days, you should see me :)

Happy hopping!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. I am a new follower and I would love a follow back also check out all my great family friendly giveaways!!
    http://mommysexton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already a follower but thought I'd HOP by and say "Hi" :) AAAHHHH the Carlton Dance...love it. I can do that one too...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just became a follower after visiting from Friday's blog hop. I hope you'll come by and visit me and consider following me back. I'm a stay at home Mom of 2 girls. :-) I hope you have a wondferful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from FF. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new blogger and just followed you; please follow me back. Enjoyed browsing your blog.
    http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for visiting my page im here checkout your blog! cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Rude Remarks?